A Community of Disciples...
- Contact an Elder, Deacon, or church leader (list here) to talk about what God is doing at FPC and where you're excited.
- Share a meal with friends, neighbors, and people you want to get to know to participate in the kind of fellowship Christ practiced with his disciples and neighbors.
- We expect everyone to grow in their faith.
- Through fellowship, study, and service, how is God's presence blooming in you?
- Commit to attending worship every Sunday for a month and invited a friend to join one Sunday.
- Volunteer to read scripture, sing in the choir, or serve as an usher, greeter, or member of our hospitality team.
- Ask about our flagship missions and how you can be involved in Children's Corner Preschool, Youth Education Support (YES) Center, and/or HOPE'S Kitchen.
- Commit to volunteering one hour per week for a month to something bigger than yourself in the service of others.
- Memorize your favorite passage about the Holy Spirit and meditate on it three times each day for a week. Here are some favorite places to start:
1 Kings 19:11-12
2 Corinthians 5:17
- Commit to a small group ministry where you can share prayer requests, and grow with others in shaping your life more and more by the Holy Spirit. New groups are forming for Fall 2018.